Hello, my friends,
I have been asked a lot of questions lately about coaching:
- What it is?
- A team effort to talk out and solve problems!
- What situations can be helped by coaching?
- Personal and professional issues, as well as anything affecting your life.
- What does it include?
- Thoughtful conversations, brain storming, sharing experiences, personal support, and lots of good stuff to read.
- Why should I try it?
- It can bring a lot of peace and happiness when problems yield to creative problem solving. Not to mention the fact that talking things out, and having personal support goes a long way towards feeling more calm.
Obviously, these answers are only small snippets of the bigger picture. And when you work with me, I focus on you alone. There are no one-size fits all approaches here, because we are all so unique.
To better illustrate things, I thought I’d list a few topics that I have worked on with real clients. (First let me say that I do keep my client information strictly confidential, so you need not worry about me blabbing about your deepest darkest secrets to the world!)
Some common themes:
- Career choices and explorations
- Getting past roadblocks to reach goals
- Dealing with difficult people at work and in the family
- Managing stress and illness
- Bringing more joy into your life
I hope that this sheds a little more light on things for everyone. I love working with people, and I look forward to hearing from you! My email is always open…
Have a great day, everyone!