I hope you’ve enjoyed my “4 Steps” to a Less Stressful Holiday Season.
You can review any steps you missed below in my blog.
I wanted to leave you with some ideas to keep the good stuff going…
- Find ways each day to relax your mind and body
- Remind yourself of your goals, why are you doing this?
- Create a mantra like “I focus on the positive” or “I expect the best!”
- Reward good work with small but tangible things that make you smile. Some of mine include:
- coffee with a friend
- a new song download
- a little bit of really good (coffee, chocolate, lip balm)
- movies on the weekend
- fresh flowers just because
I also wanted to share my tried and true relaxation methods…
- walking or other exercise
- yoga or stretching
- meditating or sitting quietly
- spending time in nature
- singing along to the radio
- coloring or crafting
- reading a good book
- watching a funny TV show or movie
If nothing else, I hope you walk away with some really good ideas that can help you relax and enjoy all that the season has to offer.
Talk to you soon!