Hi, there, thanks for checking in!
My name is Santina Devine, and I created this website to talk about all kinds of stuff that may be useful for inspiration, moving ahead, finding happiness, etc. I run a small coaching practice, where I try to help people get in touch with their best selves. I do my best to listen to my clients, support them as needed, and help them make realistic plans for positive change.
I love to read about self-help, positive psychology, following your instincts, and generally figuring out ways to solve problems in everyday life.
- B.S. University of South Carolina
- Certification in Life, Career and Executive Coaching, Goal Imagery Institute
- Conflict Coaching Training, Good Shepherd Mediation Center
- Respecting Me, Respecting You Program Training, The Peace Center
- (pursuing) M.S. in Higher Education Administration, Mississippi College
Please take a look at my resources page, as I list books, websites and magazines that I’ve found useful.
Special thanks to my photographer, Rose Jhony, for my profile photo!